We have taken two great trips to Bear Lake. We went with Trents family camping two weeks ago, we only ended up staying for one day because of Trents busy schedule so just did the beach one day, but we had a great time and enjoyed Grandpa and Grandma's new trailer. The kids did great and Finn slept all night. I feel awful because I only took one picture the whole tirp because my camera died.
We took our second trip there with my family last week. And this time stayed for 4 days. We stayed in my parents friends condo and had a blast!!! And I had my camera, but Amy had her amazing camera so the great pictures are from her. The first day there we spent the majority of the time at the beach. The sun was in and out and it was super windy but the kids enjoyed themselves.

Ruby was so dang cute! She sat in the water and her little tutu swimsuit floated on the top of the water. She sang songs, gathered sea shells, and enjoyed herself.
This picture is hilarious. Its in order of age, not on purpose though.
These three have the funnest time being cousins. They were posing in front of their beautiful sand castle and being dorks as always.
Amy took these two cute pics of my kids.
Amy and Brody
Sammy and Erik
Mom and Dad or Papa and Grammy. Hmm wonder who I got my skin from? Take a guess.
Yup you guessed right, my dad! We don't tan at all. Thanks to good ol' Speechly English Skin.
Baby Violet (Sammy and Eriks new baby) she was 7 weeks old and baby Fin-3 months enjoying their bed in the sand under the umbrella with their matching blankets. These two were seriously angels the whole trip.
Look at my little beach baby. He is so chunky and cute! He has started drooling a ton and blowing bubbles.
This little guy was soo good the whole trip. He slept all night (in the bathroom). We had the master bedroom and I wanted Finn and I too sleep all night(he is a noisy sleeper) so we put his bed in the bathroom and he slept all night. I was shocked when he would take 2-3 hour naps, a few a day up there because he doesn't take the best naps at home and in a small condo with 4 crazy kids it can get noisy. What a little sweetie!











No comments:
Post a Comment