
So for almost 2 weeks(because I had to wait for an appt and then wait for my new glasses) I have been wearing these lovely ladies. As you can see the frame was broken on the top and then Ruby stepped on them and totally busted them. So when I wore them to drive, read, type, and when I was around the house they were all messed up and I looked like a dork. I have astigmatism and its really bad in one eye so if I don't wear my glasses I am either squinting trying to see or well, just plain can't see.

I was way over due for new glasses anyways, but who wants to pay for all that and right around your birthday. Not a fun b-day gift.

Here's the new nerdy me in my new glasses. I love glasses on other people but I hate that I have to wear them 24/7. I feel like a nerd or I feel dressed down if I wear them and go to a nice dinner, or party or something. I am still trying to get used to them. Its been over 2 years since I got new ones or a new RX so it had changed quite a bit. I also feel I look a little like Danny Gokey(American Idol guy whose going to win), the frames are really thick, even on the sides and they are a bit dark but everyone else seems to love them. Unfortunately I can't wear contacts because I can't see as good through them and I could never get them in or if I did they always fell out, I have super sensitive eyes. Oh well, hopefully in the next few years I can get lasix and boy I can't wait. Too bad I have medical bills up the wazu or I could've gotten it this year.
7 comments:
CUTE!!! I love them! I really do, and you don't look like Danny! ha ha goof, they are so cute. I think its time I took a trip to the eye dr, I haven't been since I was a freshman in high school and i'm so blind. hmmm
I can see why you are taking some time to get used to them, they are just different than your others. But you look sooooo cute in them! I can't wait to see them in person!
Wouldn't lasik be so great! Hopefully I can get it someday too. Your new glasses are really cute though!
Happy Birthday and awesome glasses! I got new hearing aides and I was so exicited. I do need to blog about them though...
Super cute - I like the new glasses! And happy birthday!
I LOVE THEM!!! i think that you look fab! in your glasses. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
You are a nerd, but not because of the glasses! I think they are so cute! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment