At Finn's 4 month check up his Dr gave me the green light to feed Finn rice cereal at anytime. I usually wait till about 5 1/2-6 months because of our family allergies/asthma but this boy seemed interested and well, is big enough so I decided to give it a try.

First bite
He thought it was pretty good.
2nd Bite
Still good and with every bite his finger had to go in with it.
Still good and with every bite his finger had to go in with it.
3rd bite
Still thinking its yummy!
Still thinking its yummy!
And after a few bites this is what happened.
I don't think I was feeding him fast enough. He would cry every time I took the spoon out of this mouth. I think he was too hungry and the pauses in between bites were confusing him. I mean come on people you don't have to work for a bottle it just flows. Poor guy.
So from now on I make sure he's not too hungry and shovel it in fast. There are days when he doesn't seem too interested, so we're still taking it one day at a time.Which is fine by me because it sure is messy and not as easy as feeding him a bottle.




8 comments:
oh finney! he is so dang cute i love that baby, i love that he can't eat it fast enough, HURRY UP! so cute! ha ha
How fun! Spoon feeding is never quick enough for babies. :) I'm sure he'll get the hang of it!
He is so cute April!
I got a bumbo for jack and it was the greatest purchase ever.
I'm glad he likes it! Hailey did not... I don't know how to make her eat it. It's crazy how different babies are.
He is so darn cute! I love those rolls, make more with all the food!!!
April your boy is getting so big! I have not had the internet for a few months and I feel like I missed out on alot.
He so dang cute! What a fun summer and cute family!
that is so cute! mya does that too, I just have to shovel it in as fast as I can. By the way, I think he looks just like Huddy.
Post a Comment