Thursday, July 29, 2010
Sleeping Beauty
About a week or so ago Ruby was having a hard day. She just woke up on the wrong side of the bed I guess. Happens to me all the time. I was feeding Finn and she wanted something but I was busy and so she threw a tantrum. There was little I could do to calm her down at the moment, though I did try. I told her to go to her room till she could talk to me. She went down to her room bawling, oh the drama. I finished feeding Finn, put him down for a nap and realized that I hadn't heard from her in awhile. I kept calling down to her to come up and talk to me. I heard nothing. So I went downstairs and this is what I found. Sound asleep in her bed at 11:00 am. She slept for 2 hours it was just what we both needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
she is a little sleeping beauty! what a sweet heart
I love it when that happens. She looks so peaceful!
Post a Comment