What better than a picture of 6 year old boy hanging from a tree.
My Huddy is so handsome! Gotta love that smile and those freckles!
Just hangin' around.
Man can't belive this boy is gonna be in 1st grade.
She also took some of Finn at 1 month.
We only got a few pictures of Finn but the ones we took turned out great.
I had been wanting to take pictures of him on a pile of books all with titles that meant something and he was a bit big and hanging off but they turned out cute. I especially wanted one with his name, but wasn't sure I'd find a book with Griffin in the title.
The titles he was laying on are:
Huckleberry Finn (cute huh?!?! Griffin just isn't on a book, but then I remembered Huck Finn. Perfect!)
I am a Child of God
If the Savior Stood Beside Me
Huckleberry Finn (cute huh?!?!?!)
Tom Sawyer
The Dangerous Book for Boys
You are Special
Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam
and a few more.
I love my boys!








2 comments:
Adorable! You have such good looking boys :)
SO DARLING! oh they are SO handsome, I love huddy's pictures he's such a stud, and sweet little Finn oh i miss him already. hopefully baby girl will come this week so you guys can come up! Feel free to bring him, I'm sure SOMEONE will take him off your hands if they really don't let you bring him back in the room... not sure... anyway LOVE THE BOYS!
Post a Comment