Ruby just came to me and said, "My hand hurts today mom."
I said, "why? Let me see."
She showed me but there wasn't anything there.
I said, "what happened?"
She looked down and said, "It just hurts when I push this hand to this hand. Like the blood inside of me is hurting me when it moves by my heart when my heart is beating."
Kids are so dang funny and wow pretty smart. How does she know that the heart is what pumps the blood? Hilarious!!!!!
I think her hand was asleep because you know how it pulses and you can feel the blood move. And we did have a talk about the blood and the heart, but she seemed to know it all ready.
3 comments:
She needs a spanken for that comment!!! And maybe a little bum pinch!
oh my GOSH! that is so hilarious! Erik and i are laughing so hard, such a smart little thing! I still don't understand how its hurting though. ha ha so darling. i LOVE that you are putting their cute little sayings on here, now i feel like i'm not missing as much!
Wow it has been forever since I have blogged around! She is so funny! Those pictures your sister took are amazing! I need to take Sienna's again. And I read your post about nursing, and I know quite a few girls that have that same problem. Brian lived off of Whole milk with a table spoon of Karo syrup when he was a baby. His mom couldn't afford formula!
Post a Comment