We had an absolute blast in Hawaii, we were gone for 9 days and it was the best vacation. I was a bit nervous that the pregnancy would get to me on the trip, but other than my stupid cold/cough and some nauseousness I was fine. We are so grateful to Trent's parents for taking all of us. It was a great getaway.
(none of the pictures are in order, but you get the idea)

This is Trent posing in front of where Alison lives, isn't it cool? She lives in what is called the Rain forest. It rains every morning and night but only for a bit and its just a mist. The mountains were so beautiful and green. This little city looked like something you'd see in Japan.
The last day we were there, yes I told you these were in no order, we all went kayaking. I was a bit freaked out because there was a high surf tide that day and so we were told not to go by the waves at all, but could my husband listen? no. We were way past where we were supposed to go and caught a few crazy waves, but he finally took me back in. Then he got his brother Clayton to go out with him and they were super far. They were gone for over 30 min. They got stuck in the waves and it kept knocking them out. Lane, their dad was so mad, mostly because we were worried that they were going to drown. Our Bro-in-law Justin finally took the single kayak out to rescue them but the waves knocked him out to. One of the owners of the kayaks got on his surfboard and paddled out and chewed them out for not minding the rules. When they finally got back to shore, Trent had blood all over his face and feet and they both looked drained. They were really scared. The ore hit Trent nose and he's lucky didnt' knock him out. And the coral kept cutting their feet. I think they learned their lesson.


One day while the boys went surfboarding, all the girls went and got Mani's and Pedi's. It was so much fun. I got a picture of Jeanie, Gina, and Makenzie but I didn't get the rest of use. It was like in the movies when the girls get pampered before the wedding. Then we all went to lunch and shopping to get ready for the wedding.

One night most of the wedding party went out to dinner at Bucca's, oh my gosh, the best food ever and such a fun night. I was so glad to find out we had one in Salt Lake. We got the Popes table. It was hilarious because everyone kept freaking out when the Pope faced them. They kept saying they felt like they had to confess.

This was probably one of my most favorite things in Hawaii, Hanama Bay. It is the best snorkeling spot. You walk down a big paved road to the beach and then snorkel. We saw some amazing fish and even a few sea turtles. It took me a bit to get used to the mask and not freak out, although I have to say everytime I saw a fish and they were everywhere I screamed. I am a bit scared of the ocean. Trent and I were dying that we didn't buy a water proof camera because it was amazing. I am so mad I didn't take pictures of us down at the beach but his sisters got some good ones of us in our gear so I'll have to get those. All those dark spots you can see in the water is the coral, it was everywhere and so were the fish.



7 comments:
Wow! It looks like your trip was a lot of fun! That's so awesome that Trent's whole family was able to go. It looks like a really beautiful place. That's a bummer about the temple though...and not getting to see Jack or Sawyer. ;)
I can't believe you guys went kayaking after I lost my teeth! It was such a stupid thing to do! Now there's a few of us to vouch that it is a deadly sport!
How amazing is your trip! That seriously looks like paradise, i'm so happy that you guys were able to go, you needed a nice long vacation. I bet that you missed the kids though, and they missed you! How sweet, you looks so skinny and pretty in all those pictures, so beautiful.
April you are one hottie mama. Wow!! Love the sexy pose in your swimsuit. Really. I can't get over how sexy you are.
Fun fun trip!!!!
What an amazing trip! It looks so beautiful! I would have been right there with you to do the Lost tour. You look great, by the way :)
Looks like you had a blast! You did so many fun things on your trip. It truly is paradise. Every time we are there Nick & I say this is what Heaven must look like because its so beautiful! Glad you had a blast!
What a fun trip! I'm totally jealous... I need a trip to somewhere tropical! It looks so beautiful there.
Post a Comment