Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun at the Duck Pond


Last night it was so BEAUTIFUL, so we decided to take the kids for FHE to the Duck Pond to feed the ducks, go on a walk/exploring, and play at the park. We all had a Blast! Ruby just kept screaming and laughing at the ducks and wanted to give them more bread, of course we ran out way too fast. She threw a whole hot dog bun in, oops, I hope we didn't' make them sick.
Daddy and the kids on our walk.


Ruby and Hudson loved climbing all the trees, of course dad had to be close by.

Hudson loved exploring. He climbed up the side of the hill and said, "Mom take my picture."


And well, Ruby followed. We realized last night that Ruby was not afraid at all to just climb and she went so high and far. Trent went running after her and she just kept going up and up the mountain. She is a bit of a klutz (like her mom) and so we were afraid she would fall because she was going so fast. She did fall, and quite a bit, but she didn't care. She loved it.




This weekend we are going to St. George and now I know that Ruby will love hiking and exploring. She loves to get down and dirty.


Best Buds!!!



Hudson couldn't figure out at first how to go down the fire pole. He watched a bunch of older kids do it and followed their lead. He went down over and over.


My little soccer player. Gonna be just like her momma.
After baths we ended the night with popcorn and watched Bedtime Stories, Hudson and Ruby laughed so hard. They loved it.

8 comments:

Dan and Sheila said...

We also love the duck park and go there all the time. Your kids are so cute and it looked like you had lots of fun. What a fun family day out!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! And fun that you'll be in St. George! I'll be down there at Lindsey's on Saturday. You guys should stop by. We will all be swimming :)

Sammy said...

Erik and I watched bedtime stories last night! I loved it! so cute. how fun, beus pond is way fun, i bet they just loved it.

Sarah and Trent said...

Sounds so fun! Those are darling pictures and I'm glad you had such a great adventure. There are so many cool hikes too in St. George with the red rock! I bet they'll love that too! Have fun~

Amy said...

What cute pics! I love feeding the ducks!!!

Brooke said...

I love bues pond! We go there all the time, and it's nice because you can walk around or play on the play ground! Your kids are so cute.

Laura said...

Looks like a wonderful time! I love those kind of days with the kids and being a family! Have so much fun in St. George, so jealous! :)

Skye said...

I'm doing a boutique on Sat April 25th, and thought you might be interested in. It's called Scraps of Simplicity, I don't know if you've heard of it. It's off of 12th st. and there's always tons of people there. Here's the blog http://www.scrapsofsimplicity.blogspot.com/
let me know if you decide to do it and we could set up together.