Friday, February 20, 2009

A rememberance blog

I just wanted to let everyone know that I started a blog for Harrison. I've been wanting to do this for quite sometime but wasn't sure how best to go about it and if I wanted people to read it. But I've come across other mothers in situations similar to mine and found those blogs very comforting. So I started Harrys blog you can visit it here. I feel it will be a good place for me to vent, cry, be happy, and remember Harry. I will still however talk about him on this blog, our family blog, because is apart of our family, but I needed a place to write all my emotions and what I was feeling in one place.

4 comments:

The Stephensen's said...

I went to school with Trent and now we are in his parents ward. I couldnt resist telling you about this blog I came across http://www.babymckallister.blogspot.com/. I hope it can bring you some comfort. I love to read your blog you seam perfect together. Our blog is private but if you email me I will invite you. Then Trent can remeber us and you will know who this crazy person is leaving you a comment. jaredstc@msn.com

kelly said...

what an amazing gift. i'm sure this will be such a comfort to you & to the many people who read it. thank you for "putting yourself out there". i'm sure you will comfort & help many people along the way.

xoxo!

Courtney said...

What a beautiful site you created. You little Harrison is adorable. I am so sorry that we had to meet under these circumstances but please feel free to stop by anytime or to email me. Connecting with other parents who have lost children has really proven to help me in my grieving process.

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

*hugs*

Dan and Sheila said...

April,
You are such a amazing woman. Today was the first day I was able to read your blog and I cried. You are so inspirational and such a wonderful friend. During these hard times you could have just been sad and isolate your self but instead you were thinking of others. I appreciate all you do for me. Thanks so much for the bread my family LOVED it. I really enjoy reading your blogs and I'm so glad you did a memorial blog for baby Harry, he deserves it. Thanks for going to Share with me, you will never know how much it meant to me. Thanks again for being there for me and my family. Let me know if I can do anything for you, or you just need to talk or hang out, fill free to call. Love you guys