Sunday, December 14, 2008

A few pictures

Well, since I can't get my pictures on the computer yet I did steal a few from my sisters blog. These are of the kids on Thanksgiving. Yup totally late I know.
On thanksgiving all the kids went outside to play in the leaves. Ruby was screaming her head off and throwing them everywhere, she loved it.
Roo making her Mrs. Claus bear.

Ruby thought the stuffing for the bear made a great Santa beard. She kept saying, "ho ho ho."

On Thanksgiving all the grandkids got to open a present from Grammy. She made them all a Christmas pillow case with their names on them. They of course love them.
Hudson and Ruby love to dance to the Christmas music. Whenever Ruby goes into my moms living room and the musics not on she says, "mom its not working?"
Hudson making his build a bear Santa.

1 comment:

Sammy said...

those pictures kill me, they are the sweetest kids ever!