Monday, August 11, 2008

Amazing Relay Race

So I am totally obsessed with the Olympics, always have been. On Saturday I wasn't feeling to well, so I literally laid on my couch all day watching the Olympics. But the most amazing thing so far was last nights men's 4x100m relay. If you missed it click here. I was screaming and jumping up and down, it was amazing. The men won and beat the world record by almost 4 seconds, crazy. And the reaction from Phelps and the other swimmers when they realized they won was awesome. What I still don't understand is how world records keep getting broken year after year, amazing.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I saw that one- it was incredible! I had just about lost hope. Serves them right for bad mouthing our team. :)

Sammy said...

THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! I loved that, i missed it, i was reading my book but erik told me all about it, it was pretty sweet! Thanks for putting it on here, awesome!

Amy said...

That was really awesome huh?! Definitely the highlight of the Olympics so far.

BenJoeM said...

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/08/11/sports/olyrecords.php

Why records are breaking.


Yes it was cool.