Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fish Farm Fun

Last night for Binghams 2 year birthday we went to the fish farm. The kids had a blast. Hudson loved fishing but didn't want to touch them once they came out.
Notice Huddy's face, he does not want the fish to touch him.
And then notice Ruby, she didn't care one bit. She kept sticking her hands inside the bucket with the fish, touching them and screaming. She loved it.
Bing caught this fish and when they pulled it out, Ruby just screamed and clapped. It was the funniest thing ever. The fish even slapped her in the face, she didn't care. I did though, she was wet and yucky with fish water, sick.
Bing and Ruby would stick their hold body practically in the bucket and then splash and scream and then do it all over again. By the end of the night they were wet and stinky. Yuck. But they had a good time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BINGHAM!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

look like so much fun I don't know if I would want to touch the fish either.

Christa said...

I'm so jealous of your move! I would love to live up there, I bet you'll love it and the kids will too. You look fabulous by the way, skinny minny!

Amy said...

That's a fun idea for a birthday party. I don't think Gage would want to touch the fish either. That's awesome that Ruby didn't mind at all. What a cutie.

haley said...

How cute! Kids are so funny aren't they. Looks like you had a great time, little ruby is too cute.