My log bed is almost done! I am so excited. It has been a two year project for Trent. He cut down the alpine tree's all by himself. He really hasn't worked on it for the full two years, or he would be finished. He does have other things to do. But now, that it is finally put together, and its in our garage not at his sisters house he can work on it whenever he has time. He just needs to finish sanding it, then he'll stain it, and then put the rest of it together, and it will be done. I will show you the final picture soon. I am so proud of him, what a talented guy. My B-Day is next Monday and I told him that was the dead line so we'll see. I will give him a little more time if he needs it, but at least he's been actually working it on. I just hope it will fit in our bedroom?!?
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
My bed is almost done
My log bed is almost done! I am so excited. It has been a two year project for Trent. He cut down the alpine tree's all by himself. He really hasn't worked on it for the full two years, or he would be finished. He does have other things to do. But now, that it is finally put together, and its in our garage not at his sisters house he can work on it whenever he has time. He just needs to finish sanding it, then he'll stain it, and then put the rest of it together, and it will be done. I will show you the final picture soon. I am so proud of him, what a talented guy. My B-Day is next Monday and I told him that was the dead line so we'll see. I will give him a little more time if he needs it, but at least he's been actually working it on. I just hope it will fit in our bedroom?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment