Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Halloween

 Halloween was so fun this year with Finn being old enough to do things. I love holidays more and more as the kids get older. They had so much fun carving pumpkins this year. And dad helped Finn make "Woody" on his pumpkin, perfect since Finn was woody for Halloween.  Trent is good at everything he does, makes me sick! Ok just proud!
 Miss Ru drew her own design on her pumpkin and then had me carve it.  She loved it!
 My cute trio-Merida, Thor, and Woody!
 Finn was soooo excited to be Woody! And he made the cutest one! He didn't take that hat off for weeks!
 I bet you can never guess who I went as? 
Katniss, from Hunger Games. 
I never dress up and really don't usually want to, but for some reason I had the desire to this year for our ward Halloween party and seeing as it was on Halloween I thought it would be fun.  It was totally last minute, like minutes before. I through on a black jacket, my boots, braided my hair and put on Trent's real bow and arrows.  Every kid( and adult) knew who I was. And of course I was one of the only adults dressed up.  Thats why I never dress up.
See what I mean? Never took it off.  
We put him to bed without it and some how, through is crib, he pulled it through the bars and put it in. 

No comments: