...Hello big boy face!
I finally gave in and let someone cut Finney's hair. Trent for the longest time has wanted to give Finn a hair cut but I knew it wouldn't just be a haircut it would be a buzz and I didn't want that.
Now he's had trims here and there but not what you'd call a cut.
I LOVED his hair. It was so thick and nice and the prettiest color. Everywhere I went people commented on how beautiful it was and I agreed. But he seemed to be getting really hot lately and it was needing a trim so I let my sister cut it and now its so short! He does look so cute and handsome and SOOO much like Hudson at this age (I need to scan in a photo) but he looks so old too!
I guess its just another sign that he's growing up!
Another reason my baby is not longer a baby, he doesn't have a bottle anymore. Actually hasn't for about a month. At around 13 months he just didn't show interest anymore in a baba, so bye bye it went and it was so easy. I was actually the one hanging onto it because I felt that if he didn't eat a great dinner at least he got a bottle before bed. Now I just give him a good drink and he's off to sleep, happy as can be.
My baby turned 14 months today! crazy! He is such a little boy now. He says lots of words, baba, baby, mama, dada, Ruby, Ball, papa, bird,
Dog, barks like a dog, growls like a dob, says "mmm" when he wants to eat, bye bye and more. I can't remember them all. He also says a lot of jibberish.
Dog, barks like a dog, growls like a dob, says "mmm" when he wants to eat, bye bye and more. I can't remember them all. He also says a lot of jibberish.
If I am getting mad at the kids he seriously will be getting mad at them too.
And if the kids are fighting, he will point at them and say, "stop" over and over.
He doesn't like when they fight. He points at everything. Its hilarious!
He dances to music and says, "la la" when people are singing.
He loves dogs and balls. If he see's a ball or a dog he will talk about it and point at it forever.
He doesn't walk yet but he does cruise on the furniture. Ruby walked at 11 months and Hudson walked, with a cast at 13 1/2 months so we'll see when he walks. I hope its soon because he is heavy! He is still only about 25lbs so he hasn't gained any and like the Dr said, probably continue to just get tall but not really gain anymore.
Finn LOVES to Wrestle. If someone is laying on the floor he will go over to them and climb and roll all over them.
Finn loves Hudson and Ruby too and they him. They love to make him laugh and laugh he does.
He is definetly a boy. He loves to be outside, get dirty, eat, and be loud.
He is still taking 2 naps a day but the morning one seems to be dwindling, but I am trying to keep it as long as I can. And as long as most days he falls asleep he's having one.
He is still my snuggle bug and I love it! When its time for nap or bedtime, we'll take him in his room, give him his blanket and binky and he'll just lay his head down and snuggle till either he points to his bed or you put him down.
He is still my snuggle bug and I love it! When its time for nap or bedtime, we'll take him in his room, give him his blanket and binky and he'll just lay his head down and snuggle till either he points to his bed or you put him down.
A few weeks ago I had a HUGE Sweet Ruby order and I had all the Minky fabric everywhere! It literally was taking up my living room floor. I was just about to clean up when finn woke up. So I got him out of bed put him on his floor in his room to play and went to start to clean up. A few minutes later he was snuggled all up in the Minky! He was in heaven! He thought it was a bunch of his blankets!
This baby Loves MINKY!
This baby Loves MINKY!
1 comment:
that is so cute, i love that boy! I miss his hair, it's so crazy how much older he looks! so cute though, I want all of those blankies for me!
Post a Comment