Monday, June 22, 2009

10 years



Saturday was my 10 year reunion from OHS!!
I can't believe how fast that went. It was so good to see everyone and so dang funny. I was so nervous for some reason, but once I got there that went away. I was worried no one would recognize me either with glasses and short hair, but everyone new who I was.
I just kept laughing because it was so funny and weird to see everyone again. People I hadn't seen or thought about for 10 years. I love the Ogden is a smaller school because I knew basically everyone so it was tons of fun. We had a blast chillin' and talking about old times and learning about what everyone was doing. Of course I forgot my camera but thanks to facebook I was able to get a few that I was in.
A few of my girl friends and our spouses got together for some virgin Cocktails before. Kindle even put out all our year books back to Middle school, we looked so funny back then.


A close up of the group. Can you find me and Trent in the middle?

And here is the whole group. It was such a good time, Trent said he had more fun at mine than his, he knows so many of my friends that he felt right at home. We had it at the Megaplex theater upstairs in the banquet room. There was dinner, a slide show, giveaways, and my friend Heather put together all the footage my mom took our senior year as SBO's so it had all the assemblies and more that we worked so hard to make. It was so fun to see but it made me a bit sad because there were a few really good friends missing but it was fun.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! My 10 yr HS reunion is in August, so I don't have much time to get the baby weight off . . . what do you do?

Brooke said...

so fun! Hey, I know that Brooke in your pictures. She is one of Justin's friends little sisters. (if that makes sense)

Sammy said...

FUN! that is so crazy its been 10 years. how fun, you had such a good class and it is fun to go to ogden, you really do know just about everyone! so fun.

Skye said...

Hoe fun, you look great. I know I'll be nervous to go to mine in a couple years.

Jordan Frazier said...

it actually was fun for me too! It was fun to finally "meet" you:)