Friday, February 13, 2009

Missy

I love music more than anything. And I love when new artists come out. I'm loving the song, "Where I stood" by Missy Higgins. I listen to it constantly on itunes while on the computer. To see the video or hear the song click here and at the top you can select to listen to a track, I love "where I stood" and "Sugarcane" so good. You can also see the music video to "Where I stood". She's a young girl from Australia and I would totally pay to see her someday.
Trent figured it out on his guitar and we sing it all the time, its totally my range too maybe someday I'll get the guts and sing it somewhere.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I totally love her! I have "Where I Stood" and "Warm Whispers" downloaded. I downloaded them last year, I just found her on iTunes and have never heard of her until then. I'm glad someone else loves her as much as me!

Mande Browning said...

Missy is one of my favorites!

*Laura* said...

Oh my im obessesed with her right now too! its driving my hubby nuts haha

Kristy said...

Her CD is awesome i love everysong but one, if you want it, ill get ya a copy.

Carly Marie said...

I have seen Missy Higgins many times. She is sweet and her voice is that of an angel... AN AUSTRALIAN ANGEL!

XXX

Christa said...

So I just barely stumbled upon her too! She is SOO fabulous. I'm the same way with music. I just love it all!!! Have you heard U2's new album by the way???