
My kids lately can't stay clean. When I send them outside to play the first thing they go to is the dirt. We don't have a yard yet so all we have are dirt and weeds and they love it. I don't though. They dump and dig and get it everywhere. They usually come inside covered from head to toe. As you can see, Ruby decided to wear Trent's running shoes outside. Oops, the next day when he went to get them, they weren't in his closet. I remembered I found her outside with them and so I told him to look there. Well, lets just say, they weren't ready to be run in, they were filled with dirt.
2 comments:
Those naughties! They are always attracted to the dirt. of course
Gage loves playing in the dirt too! He has lots of fun, but it's so messy.
Which reminds me...we did find Hudson's flip-flops buried in the dirt. If you ever are visiting Don's parents you can stop by and get them, or we can bring them next time we see you guys! :)
Post a Comment