Ok for all you out there that have asked to see my new house, here it is. I love it already, and I always wanted a green house and it is green around the windows and garage. We have been moving all week and its been crazy. I am one for trying to keep my house clean and I am going crazy this week, stuff is everywhere and messy. I have a lot ahead of me to do. The big move is tomorrow and Saturday and then we'll be in our house. The kids are loving running around because its empty and echos, I hope they like it once they realize its where we are living. We have already met our neighbors and they are great, the gal next door has three kids under 6 and said we hit the jackpot on 4 year old boys. There are kids galore in Mountain Green, I can already tell its going to be fab for the kids. We have a lot of work to do, as you can see, new yard, fence, sprinkler system, so we'll see how long it takes to get those in. But for the next month or so we'll just get the inside organized and ready.
16 comments:
you'll be surprise at how fast the inside goes. I was 9 months prego when we moved in so I wanted everything put away before the baby was here and I think i was TOTALLY done (hanging pics and all) by 2 weeks. The worst part is the kitchen. After that everything is a breeze
ps, your house is beautiful, i hope i get to see it in person
Umm all I can say is WOW! That is gorgeous. I think it is a great excuse to have a Herefordshire girls get together at your house once you are settled!
So beautiful, can't wait to have another BBQ so we can see it ;). Good luck getting settled!
oh its so pretty! I love it!
I love your house. Its so homey and comfy! I just love it. its beautiful and I love the area.
oh my gosh I love it so much, please have us up soon so I can see it in person...
That looks awesome. I'm totally jealous. ;) I can't wait to come see it!
WOW!!! What a beautiful home! Good luck moving this weekend!
Such a cute house. I love it!
Wow that is an amazing house!!! I am super jealous. Not just because your house is beautiful, but you also get to live in Mountain Green. I need to come visit asap.
Gorgeous, April!! I'm so gosh darn happy for you guys. I can't wait to have my own house. Man-- it's so beautiful!
Looks like you guys had a fun time at the fireworks. I have such fun memories of those days at the duck pond! We saw the fireworks from afar, we were having the Porter birthdays party. I thought of you though!!
You lucky duck! What a beautiful house! I'm totally green with envy!
Wow! Congratulations! I know the old neighborhood misses you. We miss it too. Good luck in your new place!
Congrats, it is beautiful. I would love to move to mt. green, so maybe someday.
Your house is beautiful, and I've always thought Mountain Green would be a really beautiful place to live. What a change from the little house in South Ogden, although I love that house also. I'm sure we'll all have fond memories of this little neighborhood when we move away. We miss you guys at church, but I'm sure you're enjoying it in Mt. Green. We walked by your old house today, sad :( but we're so happy for you at the same time.
Post a Comment