Sir Hudson.
"Don't worry Princess Ruby, I have come to save you, (said in a Knights voice.) I will defeat that Black Knight and you will be back to playing safely with your bike in no time." Said Sir Hudson.
And with the swish of his sword, Sir Hudson had captured the Black Knight Shea and placed him in the town jail, never to be seen or heard from again.
Thanks to Sir Hudson, peace had been restored to the Kingdom once more and Princess Ruby was safe and happily playing again.
Long Live Sir Hudson.
THE END
side note: (the kids were playing in the backyard and I was just having fun taking pictures. After I was done, I was laughing so hard at the pics I had taken because they were perfect for a story and we didn't even try.)
2 comments:
how cute is that! what a fun idea for a book for your kids... take pictures of them playing, and then write out a story that goes along with it.... it would even be fun to give to cousins, grandparents. get it professionally printed using iphoto, or any of those photo books!
That is so cute! It's so fun and creative!
Post a Comment